Y Developments Pte. Ltd. consists of a group of real estate investment, holding and operating companies based in Singapore and its principal shareholders are the Yeo Family. The goal and mission of Y Developments is the investment and development of well-located and relevant property projects that tide through business cycles and thrive sustainably through the years.
The company traces its roots to the 1950s, with its pioneering property investments made by Mdm. Chew Chong Bek, wife of Mr. T. K. Yeo, the founding Managing Director of Yeo Hiap Seng Limited. Today, the company remains an established real estate investment and development enterprise.
PortfolioThe projects listed below is a non-exhaustive list of properties and schemes that are held for sale and for lease.
Hong Kong Street
Yishun Avenue 4
Upper Weld Road
Over the years, the company has been an active investor, owner, developer and manager of a diverse range of properties, creating value by enhancing the profile of the buildings, as well as improving property cashflow at a sustainable pace, through selective capital expenditures.
This has been successfully achieved through a full integration of capabilities ranging from financial modelling to design planning, accounting to development management. The company continuously aims to identify and execute timely investment opportunities, based on our in-depth observations of the market and its trends. Rigorous research always underpins our investments, coupled with robust legal, regulatory, taxation and structuring frameworks.
Art & Architecture
With an emphasis on the sustainability and design qualities of each project, the company strongly believes in the ability of architecture and art as an integral aspect in the creation of uplifting and enriching spaces for tenants, owners and visitors. Our portfolio of properties has featured original works of art by established and young artists alike. We believe that art, in the right setting, has a lasting positive impact on people and the community.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY USING OR ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH MAY BE UPDATED, CHANGED OR AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any licence or right under any patent, trademark, or proprietary rights of Y Developments Pte Ltd (‘YDPL’) or of any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence or right under any YDPL copyright.
The contents of this Site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement, are copyrighted by YDPL. This means that you shall not without the express written consent of YDPL distribute the text or graphics to others; ‘mirror’ or include this information on your own server or documents; or modify or re-use the text or graphics on this system. YDPL reserves all other rights.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any licence or right under any patent, trademark, or proprietary rights of YDPL or of any third party. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence or right under any YDPL copyright.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The information and materials contained in this Site, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided “as is,” “as available”. YDPL does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions therein. YDPL disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, in conjunction with the information and materials in this Site. All renderings, illustrations, pictures, photographs and other graphic representations and references are artist’s impression only and may be subject to changes and deviation as further required by the developer or required or approved by the authorities. Nothing herein shall form part of an offer or contract or be construed as any representation by the developer or its agents. All plans are not drawn to scale; areas and measurements stated herein are approximate and are subject to adjustment on final survey.
Drawings, Photographs, Floor Plans and Layouts
All statements are believed to be correct but are not to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Photographs do not necessarily represent as-built standard specifications. All plans are subject to any amendments approved by the relevant building authorities. The information and plans contained in this Site are also subject to changes and deviations as may be required by YDPL or required or approved by the authorities. All art renderings, illustrations, pictures, photographs and other graphic representations and references on the web pages at this Site may be artists’ impressions only. Nothing herein shall form part of an offer or contract or be construed as any representation by YDPL or its agent. All areas and measurements stated herein are approximate and subject to adjustment on final survey.
Exclusion of Liability
Visitors to this Site assume all responsibility and risk for the use of this Site. YDPL, its subsidiaries and affiliates disclaim all warranties, representations, and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via this Site, including but not limited to all express and implied warranties, including warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and freedom from computer virus. YDPL does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information disclosed at or accessed through this Site. In no event shall YDPL be liable for any direct, special, indirect, or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way in connection with the use or performance of the information on, or accessed through, this Site. Any hyperlinks to any other web sites are not an endorsement or verification of such web sites and such web sites should only be accessed at the user’s own risks. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
This website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by YDPL and the contents, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these websites are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by YDPL. This Site is independent of such other web site(s). YDPL has no control over such other web site(s) and cannot be responsible for the content of such site(s). Such links are provided only as a convenience, and you are put on notice that any access by you of such linked websites is at your own risk.
Submission of Information
By providing information (such as feedback, data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans or ideas) to YDPL, you agree that such information shall be non-confidential and that YDPL shall have unlimited rights to use, distribute, reproduce, and disclose such information worldwide as YDPL deems appropriate, without compensation or acknowledgement of its source. YDPL shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information which you provide to YDPL through this Site, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products or services incorporating or otherwise based on such information. YDPL shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality or privacy regarding submitted information, except as agreed directly in writing by YDPL or required by law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by Singapore law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts, provided that such exclusivity does not apply to legal action initiated or brought about by YDPL.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Y Developments Pte Ltd (‘YDPL’) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice: “customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Ms. Felda Chay
TCRE Partners Private Limited
T: +65 6924 1665
F: +65 6718 0352
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date : 1 January 2019
Last updated : 1 January 2019